Friday, March 8, 2013

primer

I got the roof, tailgate and left rear quarter prepped and in primer just before the rain started. It's been raining the last few days and looks like it will be throughout the weekend.

I still need to do some additional bondo clean up to fill some of the 'cracks' that were left so will work on that next week. Once everything looks good I will do a light sanding of the primer and spray the color on. Then the whole car will be one color!

Looks like I will be ordering the new harmonic damper, and electric fan next week. Then I need to take the rear wheels off and get the 185/80r13's mounted that were on the car originally. They are in decent shape and since you can't get that size any longer I will put them on. Should help compensate for the low rear end also.

I will post some pictures when the sun comes out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment