Saturday, April 13, 2013

I've accomplished a few things over the last few days.

I got the grill and bumper re-installed after replacing the harmonic balancer and electric fan. New fan works great runs at about 1/4 of the temp gauge all the time now. No overflow or leaks from the radiator.






I also got the roof painted so now the car is all one color!



I re-installed the chrome bed trim around the rear window so all of my trim is now in place





Once the paint is fully dry (normally takes 24 hours) I will wash the whole car and start work on the bed. I did get the first aluminum cross support installed the other day (the rear most one). Now I need to pop rivet it in place. Also got to try out the rust eliminator paint. It appears to have worked but will know more when I prime the spots I tried it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment